A Tour of the Games:
The Cultural Area is located in the air-conditioned Arena at the Expo Center.
You'll find all kinds of Celtic demonstrations and exhibits from clothing, design and crafting to fencing, dancing and history!
- Scottish Country Dancing: noon and 3:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Single Stick
- The sport of Scottish Curling
- History of Highland Bagpipes
- Scottish Whiskey Master: presents the art of making Scottish Whiskey.
- Spinner: Demonstrations spinning on a wheel or a drop spindle.
- Celtic Cables: Knitted examples of the cable patterns and knitted sweaters.
- Celtic Knotwork : See the artist work her magi from beginning to end.
- Cornwall: Scenes, history and heritage
- Welsh Castle : Welsh Culture, Language and activity for children
- Audrey McClellan: a 2015 Midwest Book Awards finalist in the Romance Category for The Spirit of the Dark Island.
- John Edward Radcliffe: Author & Folklorist wrote 3 books, a display of the Scottish Isles and Folklore Presentation times to be posted.
- Julia Lee: author of Seven Stones, a young adult novel that combines Scottish and Ojidwe cultures.
- Genealogy using Ancestry. We can look up Native American. Military and much more
- Scottish, Irish and Northern Ireland genealogy.
- Creating a Celtic Costume can become a fantastic work of art.
- Outlanders: Inspired by the novels of Diana Gabaldon
- 42nd Royal Highlanders costumes
- Tartan Quilt
- What might have happened if Bonny Prince Charlie won?