A Tour of the Games:
The Cultural Area is located in the air-conditioned Arena at the Expo Center.
You'll find all kinds of Celtic demonstrations and exhibits from clothing, design and crafting to fencing, dancing and history!
- Scottish Country Dancing: Performing on Saturday and Sunday in the Bark River Room. Times to be announced.
- Single Stick Fencing: Seminar 10:30 am Saturday, competition Sunday
- The sport of Scottish Curling
- History of Highland Bagpipes
- Scottish Whiskey Master presents the art of making Scottish Whiskey.
- Spinner: Demonstrations spinning on a wheel or a drop spindle.
- Celtic Cables: Knitted examples of the cable patterns and knitted sweaters.
- Celtic Knotwork: See the artist work her magic from beginning to end.
- Cornwall: Scenes, history and heritage
- Welsh Castle: Welsh Culture, language and activity for children
- John Edward Radcliffe: Author and folklorist with a display of the Scottish Isles and will be telling a folk tale on Saturday and Sunday.
- Display of 18th Century ladies clothing
- Genealogy using Ancestry.com.
- Scottish, Irish and Northern Ireland genealogy.
- 42nd Royal Highlanders costumes
- Tartan Quilt
- What might have happened if Bonny Prince Charlie had won?
Saturday and Sunday in the Fox River Room in the Arena
- Longbow: Presentation 10:00 am
- History of the Robert Burns Statue in Milwaukee, WI: 12:30 pm
- Basic Scottish Genealogy: 2:30 pm
- Welsh Courtship: 3:30 pm