A Tour of the Games:
You don't have to be a Scottish athlete or dancer to work up an appetite at the Wisconsin Highland Games, so we have plenty of food vendors on hand serving up delicious dishes both ethnic and more mainstream, from breakfast through lunch and dinner, and of course, dessert and snacks!
Please note – carry-in food and drink are not permitted at the Wisconsin Highland Games.
2017 Food Menus
- The Silver Spur: Juicy Q (beef brisket), Squealer (pork), ribs, burgers, hot dogs, haggis pasties, coconut shrimp, Nacho Mama chicken wrap - all served with fries
- Highland Glenn Foods: meat pies, fish & chips, sausage rolls, beverages
- McBob's: Reuben sandwich, corned beef sandwich, Irish spring rolls, Scotch eggs, soda, water
- Kokopelli's Pub & Grill: Reuben rolls, Reuben sandwich, Reuben brat, chicken tenders, beverages
- Saz's: Saz’s signature braised pulled pork sandwich with sour cream & chive fries, Saz's jumbo 1/3 lb brat on a pretzel bun, chicken tenders with sour cream & chive fries, mozzarella marinara, sour cream & chive fries, soda and water
- Extra Touch Catering: 2 Locations - beef and potato pasties, turkey wraps, Rueben nachos.
Gluten free options: fresh fruit bowls, egg salad or chicken salad on a bed of lettuce.
In the Forum: peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, chicken strips, mac & cheese, cheese curds, fries, hot dogs, hamburgers, turkey wraps
- Home-made Ice cream: hand-dipped homemade ice cream
- Olde Country Style Almonds: roasted nuts, candy, lemonade, soda, water
- Colonel's Kettle Corn: kettle corn